Air-to-air cooling solutions are more advanced today than they were a decade ago. These modern air conditioning systems can improve a building’s energy efficiency, ventilation, health, hygiene and productivity.
Eco Installer offer a unique twist on standard air conditioning systems by providing a cooling and heating solution from Panasonic, which is ideal for both domestic and commercial new builds and retrofits.
Many of Panasonic’s heating and cooling solutions also feature the Nanoe-G Air Purification system, which is so efficient that whilst reducing energy consumption, it also effectively removes 99% of micro-organisms from the air to ensure the cleanest living environment. Please click here to see the Nanoe-G Air Purification system in action.
These systems can intelligently re-use the energy within a property providing cool or warm air where it is needed.
Eco Installer hold the F Gas company certification for leak checking, recovery, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning equipment. Our partner, Panasonic, is a leading manufacturer of air conditioning units, providing comfortable, highly efficient heating and cooling for both small and large properties.
The Panasonic Etherea – The ideal option for your family home
Providing an environmentally-friendly lifestyle is simple with the Etherea Air Conditioning and Heating unit.
The Etherea includes Panasonic’s inverter control, allowing the user to enjoy refreshingly cool air while reducing energy consumption by upto 50%. Panasonic has also developed EcoNavi, a highly intelligent sensor to detect and reduce waste, which increases the energy savings even further. For a cleaner living environment, the new Nanoe-G, an advanced air filtering system, uses nano-technology particles to purify the air within the space, working effectively against mould, bacteria and viruses. Together, these breakthrough technologies represent Panasonic’s commitment to its Eco Clean Life Innovation principles– innovations that improve the environment while making life more comfortable.
For more information on the Etherea please click here to view their latest video.
The Panasonic PACi – Commercial option
Panasonic has also developed a wide range of highly efficient commercial air conditioning systems, reinforcing its values of ensuring the minimum environmental impact thanks to its technologies:
- Energy-saving design has resulted in a high Coefficient of Performance (COP) value
- Highly efficient R410A refrigerant reduces CO2 emission and lowers operating costs
- Good balance of system cost vs energy efficiency
- Top class SEER/SCOP as a Standard Inverter category SEER: A++ / SCOP: A+ at 10.0 kW (in Cassette 90×90)
- Interchangeable controller with ECOi
- Compact outdoor units
- Twin connection possible
- DC Inverter can attain both comfort and energy-saving operation.
- Meeting all necessary safety approvals to ensure quality and safety
- Top-class SEER: A++ / SCOP: A+ at 10.0 kW (in Cassette 90×90 and Ceiling)
- Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature as high as 46 °C
- DC inverter technology combined with R410A for excellent efficiency
- Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature as low as -15 °C
- Heating operation is possible when outdoor temperature as low as -20 °C
- Compact outdoor units
- Auto restart from outdoor unit
- Twin, Triple and Double-Twin connection possible
With more than 30 years of experience, selling to more than 120 countries around the world, Panasonic is unquestionably one of the leaders in the heating and cooling sector. With a diverse network of production and R&D facilities, Panasonic delivers innovative products incorporating cutting edge technologies that set the standard for air conditioning systems worldwide.
With a Panasonic air to air system you can look forward to a payback period of just 3 years.
Cambridgeshire’s local Panasonic Air Conditioning Installers
Eco Installer of Ely, Cambridge is a Panasonic Pro Partner and has a qualified team of heating engineers experienced in the installation of air to water and air to air systems, they will design the perfect system for you.
Our installation and service team covers Cambridgeshire and adjoining counties. Your number one choice in Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Royston and beyond.
To find out how more or to book an appointment please call our team in Ely, Cambridgeshire on 01353 669000 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.
For information on Heat Pumps, please click here.