NIBE is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in sustainable energy solutions supplying products for heating, ventilation, cooling and heat recovery that reflect today’s demand for sustainable construction.
NIBE confirm that by having a NIBE air source heat pump (ASHP) installed, you could reduce your energy consumption by up to 50%.
NIBE produce 5 models of air source heat pumps, providing a solution for the smallest residential property to light commercial buildings.T he benefits of installing an air source heat pump include:
- Can reduce energy consumption by up to 50%
- Income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- No flue gasses or fuel storage
- Heat your home and domestic hot water
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Maintain a comfortable indoor environment
- Control your heating system remotely via NIBE Uplink
Eco Installer, a ‘NIBE VIP Installer’.
As a NIBE VIP Installer, we are fully trained and accredited to fit all NIBE products to the highest possible standards, so our customers can benefit from optimum results and full peace of mind. We are also MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) certified – an essential requirement to qualify for the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
If you are looking to have a heat pump installed, please give our friendly team in Sutton, Ely a call on 01353 669000 or e-mail [email protected].