A career at Eco Installer is full of possibilities for you to explore your potential. When you work at Eco Installer, you will be involved in a range of exciting projects. We work hard and go home happy knowing that at the end of the day we’ve provided our customers with warmer homes and cheaper fuel bills with reduced carbon emissions.
Air Source Heat Pump Installer
If you have over 5 years experience in installing and commissioning heat pumps and are looking for a new role working as a valued member of a specialist renewable heating team, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a qualified engineer who is confident in the installation and commissioning of unvented heating & Domestic Hot Water systems.
Other Essential Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- be well organised
- be an effective communicator
- have 5 years minimum experience of installing heat pumps
- hold a full UK driving licence
- be neat and tidy in their work
- work well on their own and as part of a great time
- generous rates of pay in line with experience and qualifications
- brand new company vehicle
- fuel card
- mobile phone
- pension scheme contributions
If you believe you have what it takes to move our service offering on to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Heat Pump Service Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Heat Pump Service Engineer to join our Eco-Friendly team.
The right candidate will be carrying out routine servicing and maintenance of Air Source Heat pumps (mainly NIBE, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Samsung and Daikin’s) to the highest standards as accurate service reports will need completing during the service.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
– F-Gas trained (although this is not essential as this training can be provided)
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience servicing heat systems, and hopefully heat pumps
– Competent with Electrics and Hydraulics
If you believe you can take our service offering to the next level, we would love to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Project Administrator to join our busy team. The successful candidate will be office based carrying-out various administrative tasks whilst being involved with our exciting renewable heating projects. Please click here for more information or give us a call on 01353 669000.
Please email CV’s to [email protected] or by snail mail: Eco Installer, Unit 2, Sedgeway Equestrian Centre, Sedgeway Business Park, Common Road, Witchford, Ely, Cambs, CB6 2HY.